Relearning, Rearchitecting, re-engineering & refactoring
Predictive strategic change: fixed price, fixed duration, engagement on results
- Operate a Functional Equivalence migration to adapt to cloud-native requirements.
- Shift current application architecture to a cloud-native one.
- Shift from Capex to Opex making 70% of savings including infrastructure, middleware, operations and maintenance cost.
- Leverage new and better capabilities in maintenance and operations (DevOps pipeline, CD/CI/CT cycles).
- Decompose then recompose transformed scope into functional business domains, business components, shared components and services.
- Automatically shift implementation technology to either a Java/Spring or .NET Core cloud-native application.
- Automatically apply new naming convention and extend transformation to restructure existing algorithm, improve component’s features and structure.
- Automatically factorize macros (generated legacy code) and reusable functions.
Replatforming (recompiling) / re-hosting (emulating)
Migrate an application to another physical, virtual or cloud infrastructure, possibly recompiling it to be redeployed as a new runtime technology or adapting it to the target emulator constraints.
Rebuild / Rewrite (respecifying) / Recode (as-is)
Uncertain strategical change
Recreate application from scratch while preserving its scope and possibly reinvent its lost specifications.
Reinterfacing / Encapsulating / Interoperability
Make existing data and functions available as services via an application programming interface (API) developped on top of current implementation and technology stack.
Repurchasing / replacement
Vendor lock-in move
Drop the existing application then replace it, possibly migrating data and bespoking COTS product to specific requirements and needs.